Why Overland Adventure Treks?

  • Products - Trekking, hiking, peak climbing, mountaineering, River rafting, air ticketing, wildlife Safari tour, Incentives tour, cultural tours, spiritual tour, soft adventure tours, heritage site tour and hotel reservation.
  • Experience  – Manage by over 10 years of experience in the tourism related service organization.
  • Service – We provide quality and an efficient service in best of Nepal has to present.
  • Price  - We offer competitive and reasonable price based on value of product.

Ask Our Expert

Reviews

Western Nepal is iconized by the Annapurna massif and the popular tourist destination, Pokhara. The Annapurna region encapsulates the world’s best trekking routes. The major and popular trekking routes lead to Jomsom, Mustang, Manang, Annapurna Sanctuary and around the Annapurna range. Most of the treks, in Annapurna Region, including the &ld

--JAMES (USA) --

View more »

FaQs

How do inquire about a trip?

When you click on the “Contact Us” button on top right corner of our website, you will be prompted to page requesting for your name, email id and message. Submit your details there and we will reply to your message within 24 hours. Trip related queries can also be submitted by clicking on the “Inquiry” b...

How can I book my trip?

Booking your trip with Overland Adventure Treks, is very simple. After you select your tour/trip/adventure package, click on the “Book This Trip Now” button below. You will be prompted to a page that reveals the booking form. Fill it duly and submit. To process a booking, you must send us the following: i) &...

What are the Payment Procedures?

i. A non-refundable deposit (25% of the total cost) should be made at the time of booking the trip, before your arrival to Nepal. ii. The remaining 75% of the amount can be paid after your arrival to Nepal, but before the commencement of your trip. iii. The payment can be made through the credit card (VISA/Master Card; 4% le...

What are the company’s cancellation and refund policies?

It is mandatory that the company receives the cancellation notice in writing, at least 20 days prior to the date of trip commencement.  After the receipt of the cancellation notification with a valid reasoning, the trip will then be termed as “Cancelled” and refund will be made after deducting a cancellation charg...